Dr. Andy

Reflections on medicine and biology among other things

Friday, February 17, 2006

Grand Rounds update

Keep those submissions coming at macginnitie at excite.com

I have 13 submissions already, including several excellent ones from blogs I wasn't previously familiar with.

My submission guidelines are here, and all appropriate (i.e. medically related) submissions will be included, so consider submitting your best recent work.

You can read the pre-rounds about me (free registration required), which Nick, godfather of Grand Rounds, writes each week about the host here.

If you don't recieve acknowledgement regarding your submission within 48 hours, email me back. My excite mailbox seems to file messages in random order, making it easy to overlook one.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger ElisaC said...

HI there: I just tried to email you using the email from your blogger profile, and it bounced. Perhaps there is another email listed on your site, but I haven't found it yet.

Here was the failure message:
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 2:
"/apps/bogofilter/bin/filter". Command output: input buffer overflow, can't
enlarge buffer because scanner uses REJECT

I'll try again, using a different email, but this is a bummer :(

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Krash Dummy said...

This was great to read, thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home