Dr. Andy

Reflections on medicine and biology among other things

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 New Years Resolutions

1. Run at least 20 miles at USC Fat Ass 50k 1/2. If I'm training for a marathon this spring I'm not sure I need to do all 30+ miles

2. Go sub 6:40 at Pittsburgh Indoor Sprints

3. Run Pittsburgh Marathon; finish sub 3:30. My interpretation is this would qualify me for Boston as I'll be 45 for the 2011 running

4. Run 1500 miles

5. Row 1 million meters

6. Be able to do 10 pull ups and 20 dips (I can do 7 and 14 now, so it isn't a huge reach)

7. Blog more. More than 100 substantive posts in 2010

8. Learn to "tweet"

9. Finish a 100 mile race in late 2010.

10. Qualify for Western States Lottery

4 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Hi,

My name is Annie Smith and I am the assistant editor of Medicalschool.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Medicalschool.org is a purely informational site dedicated to the general Public and Medical Professionals.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at annie.medicalschool.org@gmail.com.

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous dein said...

learn to tweet...:-) it still time to study tweeting doctor...:-)



http://superbsite.info

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous tips malam pertama said...

you need to blog more doc.. we need u

tips malam pertama
malam pertama
malam pertama pengantin
kisah malam pertama
cerita malam pertama
pengalaman malam pertama
seks malam pertama
cerita lucu malam pertama
madu khaula
percocet 5 325
vicodin 5 500
antique bird cages
maytag dishwasher parts
headboards for queenbeds
ge dryer parts
ge dishwasher parts

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Zachary said...

So, I do not really consider it may have effect.
bankruptcy | vector format | Victoria flights

 

Post a Comment

<< Home