Dr. Andy

Reflections on medicine and biology among other things

Friday, April 14, 2006

Support free speech

and don't buy from Borders
When I got up to the counter the dreadlocked hippie asked, "If I found everything I was looking for?" I explained that I had not and asked where I could find a copy of the magazine “Free Inquiry”. He was confused I explained why it wasn’t there his manager started hovering behind him he explained that I must be mistaken I assured him I was not. Then I said, “I won’t be purchasing these books today because your company has decided not support free speech.”
Hat tip Ace of Spades. Note I don't necessarily agree with other views expressed in the linked vignette.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought that because no one had left you a comment that you could use some encouragement on this subject

 

Post a Comment

<< Home