Dr. Andy

Reflections on medicine and biology among other things

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm Back

I'm back from vacation, so usual rate of posting should resume.

We had a great time in the Santa Cruz area, including 2 great runs and a hike in the Forest of Nisene Marks State Park which has lovely paths and beautiful redwoods, mostly second growth, but a few big, first growth trees. We also visited Big Basin Redwoods Park, which was also nice, but a bit of a drive from where we were staying (my kids are prone to car sickness but did well).

We also visited the beyond category Monterey Bay Aquarium. It is a truly awesome place to visit, for kids and adults. I really enjoyed that as did my kids. Next time we'll plan on two full days.

I finished three books, waded in the ocean, found sea shells, ate good food (too much), drank good wine and played volleyball and croquet before heading off to Auburn for my stint as doctor/pacer at Western States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home