Dr. Andy

Reflections on medicine and biology among other things

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Good Samaritan

Walking home last night I found a cell phone laying on the ground. What should I do?

I initially walked by, but then decided I couldn't do nothing and walked back to pick it up. The route is frequented by high schools students (we live just down the street from a large high school) so I figured it was one of theirs. I figured out how to use the phone book feature and called the "home" number, where I reached the owner's babysitter.

The owner eventually called me back and was quite grateful. She was coming by our home to pick it up today.

Overall, minimal hassle for me, but one very greatful stranger

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo for doing the right thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home